How to contact us
We are happy with your opinion about our website and our privacy notice. If you want to contact us with questions or comments, send an email. You can request details about personal data that we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation, which is effective from 25 May 2018. If you want a copy of the information about you or if you have questions regarding this Privacy notice or how we use the personal information we have about you, write to: iQurrency, Herenwal 137, 8441 BE Heerenveen, The Netherlands. For more information about your rights General Data Protection Regulation, visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/algemene-informatie-avg/algemene-informatie-avg or read more about the European official legislation on: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en.
From this point in the statement, iQurrency will be indicated in the text as “we”, “us” or “our website”.
What information do we collect?
Your online session with us
- Information about your computer
2. About your visits to and use of this website (this concerns information about your browser, your IP address, the site from which you come and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected via cookies.
- Your general location as determined based on your IP address and provided by your browser.
- When you voluntarily provide information in forms to contact, ask a question, or register for the newsletter, you share personal information with us. This includes your name, email address and all other information that you request and that you provide.
- When you perform activities on our site (for example, when you sign up for the newsletter) we collect your name, contact details and other information by filling in our forms and are transferred to us by visiting our website. Information collected from forms will never be shared outside of us.
- We do not request or collect financial information. However, if you complete the contact form and choose to submit such data, this data will never be used for any purpose. This data is considered to be very private and will not be shared by us under any circumstances. We therefore request that you do not submit such data via the website.
How the information is used?
We use the information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes to manage the website or improve our products and services.
- To deliver services provided to you via the website and to process your payments.
- Internal archiving and administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think may be of interest to you, as explained above.
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our company or the companies of carefully selected third parties that we think may interest you by mail or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communication).
- From time to time we do market research using available information or to improve our website in order to meet your needs even better.
Sharing collected information and requesting removal of your data
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless you have given your consent for such disclosure. You can ask us at any time not to send you any event or membership related messages by sending us an email with the words REGISTER in the box or by contacting us by telephone. When you receive an e-mail from us, you also have the option in these messages to refuse to receive further information of that type from us.
If you want us to destroy information we have about you, please let us know. However, please note that if you use one of our services for which you must provide personal information, deleting our records may require you to resubmit them to continue using these services.
We may disclose statistics about our site visitors, customers, and applicants to describe our services to future partners, advertisers, and other reputable third parties and for other legitimate purposes, but these statistics will not contain any personally identifiable information in any form.
Cookies and log files
- Strictly necessary cookies / Functional cookies
These are cookies that are necessary for the site to function. Our website will not function optimally without these functional cookies. According to the cookie law, permission is not required for this category of cookies.
- Analytics cookies
- Advertising cookies
When advertisements, promotional content, etc. are used on websites, a web beacon is placed in some cases that keeps track of how often the promotional content has been viewed. We assure you that these beacons never collect privacy-sensitive information. Our website does not currently use such services.
If you share our content via social media, for example by following us on Facebook, LinkedIn or tweeting about us on Twitter, or following us on YouTube, those social networks will record that you have done this and set a cookie for this. purpose and in the future possibly linking to our brand related messages. In some cases, when a page on our website contains content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed or a Facebook comments window, those services may place a cookie, even if you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we do not have access to cookies set by social networks, just as those social networks do not have access to cookies that we have set ourselves. We do not actively use third-party social media cookies on our website.
Our systems automatically collect anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language and the times and dates of website visits. The data collected does not contain any personally identifiable information and, as described above, is used for statistical analysis, to understand user behavior and to manage the site.
On our website, users have the option to sign up for the newsletter or to contact them directly. To make this possible, this means that our website uses forms in which it is mandatory to enter personal information. This data is stored in a secure CMS database, which is hosted by our external web partner named Van der Let & Partners. This information is not shared under any circumstances outside of our website or web partner. In all online forms of our website, users are given the option to give explicit permission to share their data with us and our web partner or to refrain from doing so.
Your agreement with this privacy statement